Thursday, March 19, 2009

Potty Training - Round 2


Clayton is sick and has an ear infection, so we stayed home from BSF yesterday. I was cleaning, so I figured I'd put him in his big boy underpants and hope for the best. I had set the week of April 13th aside to train him since our activities for the week are cancelled due to Spring Break for the schools. The goal yesterday was just to see if I could get him to go on the potty even one time. He did great and had 6 successes and a few accidents! Then last night he stayed dry though the night and went potty this morning when he got up - I'm sure it's a complete fluke, but I'll take it! So far this morning we're accident free and even had a poopy success! M&M's have proven their use as a reward one more time!! And I have to say I think he is just the cutest thing in his big boy underpants.

No comments: