Monday, May 25, 2009

New Carpet

Things have been a bit interesting around our house as we've shifted furniture and ripped out old carpeting to prepare for the new. After 4 weeks, we are finally close to done. Clayton is still sleeping in his pack 'n play in his old room which has now been set up as a baby room again. His new room upstairs is still waiting on a door (daddy's finishing that up today) so that we can transition him upstairs. The new carpeting and new woodwork on the 2nd floor really looks nice....and probably worth the chaos! For a week, Mike, Brooke and I all slept up in her room (Mike and Brooke on the futon and myself on her bed.) The following week Brooke slept in between Mike and I in our bed - which probably wouldn't have been so bad except I need so many pillows to sleep these days that it was a little bit tight. Here's a few pictures of my "helpers" cleaning up the living room.

No comments: