Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving we were so fortunate to have my Grandpa Ted here from Florida and my sister and her husband up from Texas. Mike and I hosted in our new home - I loved it. I had commented to my mom on how all of the food that we had set out wouldn't have even fit in my old kitchen (even without any people there!) For dinner Mike's parents came over as well as Eric's dad. Brooke worked very hard on placecards for everyone and decorating leaves for our kitchen window of all the things she was thankful for...family, loving Jesus, warm bed, new house, computers, jumping & sliding, crafts, friends, rain, sunshine, animals, and leaves.





This was Grandpa's first time meeting Lincoln.



And mom even managed to corral us all into a picture (after a few whines and complaints) for her Christmas card.

No comments: