Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas 2009 pictures

With the help of my mom we took all 3 kids to have Christmas pictures taken. I wasn't anticipating getting a picture of all 3 of them together - it would be near miracle for them to even all look the same direction at the same time. So I really just wanted individual pictures of them in their Christmas outfits. I did leave with a picture of all 3 of them and they are all looking the same direction - it just doesn't happen to be the direction of the camera! Oh well...maybe next year! I love Lincoln's picture and I am amazed at how much he's changed in just the 2 weeks since I had his 3 mo pictures taken! Clayton refused to smile, but his smirk is totally him at this age. Brooke picked out her favorite pose and liked that you could see her whole dress.




No comments: