Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

I tagged a post for Christmas right away, but somehow a month has gone by and I still haven't gotten around to posting pictures, etc. Oh well, better late than never!
On Christmas Eve we headed to Mike's parents to celebrate with Chris and Alicia.

Christmas morning the kids found that Santa had come. Brooke was insistant that we leave the fireplace doors open (since this was our first Christmas with a fireplace.) We then exchanged gifts with my family and had a fun day playing with new toys.



The day after Christmas my Grandpa Ted, Aunt Jeanne and her two girls, Amanda and Steph arrived. We had a great visit and my kids were excited for all the extra attention. Our big turkey dinner was 2 days after Christmas with our guests and Mike's side of the family. It was a great week of celebration.

Grandpa with the grandkids







Taking down the tree a few weeks after Christmas...I think this picture gives perspective on how honk'n big the tree was.

No comments: