Monday, October 15, 2007

Everybody's doing it...

It seems that everyone we know has their own BLOG and I was feeling a bit left out....so we'll give it a try. I'm told daily by someone that I really should be writing all of Brooke's stories, comments, etc. down and I just never seem to get to it - maybe this will help.

Too bad I don't have a big ta-da event to start off our official blog - it was a pretty normal Monday with chores, errands, melt-downs and comedy. Mike is traveling in New York and Boston today and tomorrow - Brooke asked if he could come home to say goodnight. She also made me laugh this morning when she was "helping" me fold laundry and pulled out a shirt - she looks at me so excited and says "Thanks mom for washing my shirt!" Can I tell you I've never had someone so glad that I did the laundry!

Clayton learned how to give high 5's yesterday - he's so proud of it and usually laughs hysterically when you give him 5. But he also laughs at just about everything.

So here's to hoping that someone may read my rambling...hopefully at some point I'll figure out how to post pictures, video, etc.

2 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Am I your first reader? Grandma Nancy

Unknown said...

This is a great idea...do you keep all of this in a file to create a "book" for the kids? It took me a while to figure out how to get into it but have it down now :)