Monday, November 17, 2008

Dreams

On our way home from friends this afternoon Brooke announces to me from the back seat that when she goes to bed at night she gets to watch movies inside her eyes! I asked what movies she gets to see and she responded that she just never knows. She asked why that happens and the great mom in me said, "I don't know." Her reply was, "Jesus gives me the movies when I go to sleep - that's cool, right mom?" She's right - all things from him. It was such a unique perspective (as most are) from my 4 year old on her explanation to me of having a dream.

I also have to share that Brooke's swim teacher this morning shared with me that she really thought Brooke had more potential than she was showing, but that many times she seems to be in her own little world. Huh...my Brooke...living on another planet...no way! I definitely think we're going to have more luck with theatre and creative writing than anything athletically related.

And Clayton - he's so intent on telling everything hello and goodbye. This morning as I put the blow dryer away he says, "Buh-bye, hair dryer, have a good day." Ah well, I suppose the concept is good.

No comments: