Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brooke's "victims"


Brooke has a bin that we call "Let's Pretend." While I was away yesterday morning, Daddy and Clayton fell victim of the Let's Pretend box...what good sports they both are!


  • And as always, I have Brooke quotes:
    "Mom, in school, they teach me all the things I don't know."

  • This week in school they were studying about planets, stars, etc. She was playing with a toy and told me it was her telescope. I asked if she learned about that in school. "No mom, Bob the Builder taught me about them."

  • "Mom, how does the dishwasher work?" It washes the dishes Brooke. "But how?" I don't know Brooke. "We should get a book about that."

  • Mike was flipping through stations and Brooke was reading the guide - she insisted upon the Puppy Bowl - "Dad? Did I help you find exactly the show you wanted to see?"

  • "Brooke, did you hear me?!" "Yes, mom - my ears listened - I'm just not doing it yet."

No comments: