Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Almost one week later - it's out!

After almost a week of anticipation Brooke's first tooth fell out today. She was just beaming! The picture was taken almost 6 hrs after the "event" and she was still beaming. All afternoon Brooke has been asking questions about the tooth fairy and my response to every one of them "I don't know Brooke, it's been a long time since I've had a tooth fairy come visit me - what do you think?" So I have predictions that it's a she, with wings, who lives on a cloud, and is waiting around our house until she falls asleep...and the faster she falls asleep, the faster the tooth fairy will come...she'll leave a dollar (good to know) and Brooke's unsure where this fairy comes up with all that money from but that she must have a HUGE tooth collection. So we'll see what morning light will bring!

No comments: