Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A new toy!

It's been a while since Stanley's have been able to post video to the blog...our old camcorder that I knew how to do that with broke (it's been a couple years now...) I didn't realize that I didn't know how to upload from the fancy new machine and when I sat down to figure it out, found out that it involved moving our charging system, which is hooked up behind the TV to the DVD burner...all that to say, big pain! So we were introduced to my new favorite toy - Flip video! It's a camcorder that's smaller than a 3x5 index card and has a USB that plugs directly into the computer and pretty much uploads itself...hee haw!


Lincoln turned 6 months old on Sunday and went for his checkup today. He got 4 shots, so not quite himself, but here's my first go round with the FLIP. It records in HD, but gets compressed on the blog. Perhaps if I went through youtube - ah well, let the experimenting begin.




No comments: