Monday, March 29, 2010

Our little entrepreneur

Today we didn't have much on the calendar other than to try and catch up around the house (laundry, cleaning, phone calls, etc.) Brooke asked if she could help by cleaning the kitchen table and floors with the Bona spray. How could I resist that kind of offer?! So as I was unloading/loading the dishwasher she announced that her new company was named Shine Your Table. Turns out that it's only a quarter of a mile from our house, which she let me know was very convenient. And then she announced that if I wanted more information her "dot com" was www.shineyourtable.com I was also informed that if my kids dent the table her workshop can come and fix it. They are available from 6 p.m. until midnight each day. Additionally, they will shine your cabinets, stove, fridge, actually, almost everything, but not paper, food or your towels. I LOVE her imagination. We just signed her up for theater camp at the end of the summer...I'm curious to see what adventures that will bring to our home!

No comments: