Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting bigger...


Lincoln's features are starting to fill in as he continues to gain weight. He's been eating about every 2-2.5 hrs the past couple days, so I busted out my "What to Expect in the First Year" book and sure enough 3 weeks in the first growth spurt (he's right on schedule.) I think it's funny that with Brooke I had that book opened all the time and Lincoln's 3 weeks old and I was only looking because I was somewhat annoyed by the change from every 3-4 hrs and 5 hr stretches at night to a much more frequent schedule. But that also explains the rolls that are starting to form on his legs and under his chin. Clayton came over during a diaper change the other day and patted Lincoln's belly saying, "Baby you getting a BIG belly!"
And from Brooke's report - this was Lincoln's first time grabbing the end of the Nuk. This past week was also his first trip to the library, the CFA park, and the emissions testing station!
Last, Mike and I were commenting on how his eyes are still very blue and that we think Brooke's had already started to change by this point....we'll see.

No comments: