Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wink'n Lincoln

Many of the pictures that we have of Lincoln he has only one eye open. I think it's funny that Clayton calls him "Winkin" and that the pictures back it up.

Lincoln also seems to prefer to have his pacifier when he's not eating. Mike and I have had conversations about knowing when he's hungry vs. just knowing when he needs the pacifier because when he's hungry he vigorously roots for and then attacks the pacifier - we affectionately call it the tiger move. He usually has only one eye open then too. Mike made me laugh and then chuckle to myself for the remaining of the night time feeds when he came found me with Lincoln in tote singing "Eye of the Tiger." Maybe that's humor that's only found with lack of sleep...

1 week old


One proud big brother!
Tummy time!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Fun! In your last post when you talked about Clayton calling him "Winkin" it made me think of a book we read to Lilly - "Winkin, Blinkin and Nod".

KSeiler said...

I love the picture with Clayton and Lincoln. Clayton is going to be a great big brother. The nickname is great.